Students are responsible for securing housing. A limited number of rooms may be available on campus but will NOT be held unless the housing deposit ($40.00 for weekend term or $80.00 for Summer 2-Week term) is submitted with the signed registration form. Room availability fluctuates with each term. When the dorm is full, it will be posted under ANNOUNCEMENTS on the HOMEPAGE. See COS handbook for additional information.
1. All 100-level courses must be taken first.
2. Although 200/300/400 level courses may be taken in any order,1 it is strongly recommended that students progress through the levels sequentially when possible.
3. All 100/200/300/400 level courses must be taken prior to 500 level courses. Exceptions to this policy are made only with written permission from the Director.2
4. District Superintendent and Local Pastor Registrar signatures are required on every registration form and registration will not be processed without the signatures. Conference scholarship amount is applied to the student billing record when the signed registration form has been received.
5. Scholarship amounts vary by conference and are applied to the $270 tuition fee per course. In general, full-time Local Pastors receive conference scholarships for up to four courses per year and part-time Local Pastors receive conference scholarships for up to two courses per year.
6. Registration fee of $30 per course (non-refundable and non-transferable) must accompany the registration form. Contact the COS office ASAP if the registration form might not arrive at the COS office by the registration deadline. (See SCHEDULE.) Submit form early to insure a spot - CLASS SIZES ARE LIMITED.
7. Send completed registration with registration fee payable to MTSO:
COURSE OF STUDY
3081 Columbus Pike
Delaware, OH 43015
1 COS 221 must be completed before taking COS 421.
2 In 2015, students who have completed all 100-300 level courses and at least two 400-level courses will be permitted to take up to two 500-level courses.